Singapore CHAMPIONS CUP
Selected players will be notified by April.
• FIFA rules shall apply. Please also pay attention to the following rules, some being reinforcement of the regular rules, other being ruled specifically for this tournament.
• Match Duration is 16 minutes, no half times. Finals are played 20 minutes, no half times.
• Although a Klaxon will sound for the start and finish of the game times, the referees whistle is the official start and finish of the matches. The match won’t stop until the ball leaves the field after the Klaxon sound for the finish of the game. Only situation that match will continue is if the free kick if awarded for one of the teams, on the opposition team's half.
• For U7/U11/U13 match teams will consist of 1 goalkeeper and 6 outfield players. A maximum Squad of 12 players is allowed. For U7, Match team will consist of 1 goalkeeper and 4 outfield players. A maximum Squad of 10 players is allowed.
• In all 7-a-side matches, for all corners, kick offs, goal kicks and keeper kicks etc, opposing players can be no closer than 5 meters from the ball being place. In all 5-a-side matches its 3 meters.
• No offsides in any age group
• All fields have protective net from all sides plus “roof” (top net). In case of the ball touching the top net during the play time by one of the teams, throw-in will be given to the opposition team.
• The keeper cannot control the ball with his hands from a back pass.
• For U7 and U9 goalkeepers can kick the ball from their hands. For U11 and U13 the goalkeeper can only throw the ball once it is in their hands. If the keeper’s from U11 and U13 Kick the ball from their hands, indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposition time at the edge of the keeper’s area.
• Keepers must be wearing a different color jersey to outfield players. If your keeper does not have a different color jersey, please approach any of the AYSL staff and ask for the bib to be provided.
• “Rolling substitutes” will be permitted in this tournament. The new player cannot come onto the pitch until the previous player has left the field of play. The referees must be notified of any substitutions.