Euro Goalkeeping is a comprehensive and specially designed training program for all young aspiring Goalkeepers.
ESA weekly training sessions are designed to challenge the Goalkeeper every week with a new topic:
- Quick reflexes, footwork and agility
- Diving techniques
- Positioning and covering all angles
- Shot stopping
- One -On- One situations
- Command of penalty area and defending high crosses
- Communication & Organization
- Groups will be split into age specific groups
- Each Goalkeeper will be able to attend up to 8 sessions per month.